At Lakshya, we are building financial products that can be used by urban underserved. Typically, our target segments include cab drivers, auto drivers, delivery guys, blue-collar workers who are earning in the range of Rs. 15000- 30000/month. We aim to bring ease in the lives of people by improving their financial health.
Company’s Current Status:
Lakshya is a 1.5-year-old Bangalore based social enterprise. After working with varied segments like field-level health executives, factory workers, etc., we now want to focus on auto drivers starting in Bangalore. In partnership with ICICI Mutual Fund, Lakshya has built a simple savings solution in which customers can save as low as Rs. 5 per day. We are soon going to launch the app in Bangalore with auto drivers in partnership with different gas agencies and unions. Going ahead, Lakshya wants to drive savings through targeted customer engagement and linking daily savings to the end-user in a more tangible and transactional manner to keep customers motivated for saving regularly to achieve their goal.
Why focus on savings?
Regular savings have the potential to alter the way financial planning is done in households today. It can reduce customers’ dependency on credit to deal with expenses like school fees, medical expenses, auto repair etc. A customer who puts saving as a primary financial instrument automatically includes financial planning and expense management into the decision-making process.
Role of the communication manager:
Regular savings require discipline and behavior change which can be facilitated through constant engagement. Through the innovative use of both offline and online communication, Lakshya wants to bring sustainable change through improved financial behavior among the target segment. The communication manager will play a pivotal role to use all mediums available to facilitate this change while challenging the status quo which favors credit for almost everything.
• Lead customer engagement, ability to direct team under him/her
• Prior experience of working with the marginalized segment
• Able to liaison with external stakeholders like unions, co-operatives and run offline campaigns
• Develop scripts for audio/video medium of engagement
• Prior experience of engaging through the digital channels
• Read/ write Kannada
• Create content in partnership with the graphics designer
• Liaison with unions, co-operatives, gas agencies for offline campaigns
• Use social media platforms and analytics for effective engagement
• Develop daily /quarterly engagement plan for customers
• Develop success metrics and redefine engagement strategy based on the outcome
• Document the key learnings and share with the team
We are looking for passionate people, who can deliver solutions for a complex social problem. If the work looks exciting, then we can find the right remuneration for you.
Position: Full time
24/4 Haudin Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560042, Google map location
Get in touch with Nishant Kumar (Co-Founder) at +91-9005081605 or via email at email@example.com