Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. We’re looking for a passionate director to complement our executive management of 2. Someone who will help in taking us to the next level of growth. Someone who will spread the news. Inspire. Attract. Move the needle.
Are you an entrepreneurial leader? Do you love building organizations? Do you have excellent commercial skills, and a good sense of humor? Does your heart skip a beat for impact? Then we are looking for you.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
As an ‘impact venture building studio’, Enviu has the expertise, methodology and capacity to ideate, develop and grow impact-driven ventures to a commercially viable scale. We develop and implement entrepreneurial programs to facilitate the transition of a sector to a “new normal” by building potentially world-changing companies. We’re currently active in the domains of sustainable shipping, circular economy, financial inclusion and sustainable food systems. Over the past 16 years we have co-founded 18 ventures through our teams in Kenya, India, Chile, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
- Be part of a management team of 3, together holding responsibility of Enviu globally
- Be responsible for further growing Enviu and have oversight over
part of the venture building and program activities, ventures and partnerships
- Acquire partners, commercial leads, launching customers and investors
- Manage complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder projects
- Be responsible for managing and developing our team of venture builders
- Scout and selectentrepreneurial managers and business ideas
- Be an active member of Enviu’s Management Team
- Analyze and control costs, revenue and margins of our global operations
- Management experience in a professional services firm
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A proven track record of >15 years of relevant experience, of which at least 3 are years in the impact space
- Experience in building (commercial) partnerships with partners worldwide (investors, corporates, foundations, NGOs, government)
- Led teams of 10+ staff members
- International experience
- A passion for impact
- A master’s degree
- Residency in The Netherlands
- A successful track record in complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder project management
- And ideally have a deep knowledge, track record and network in Circularity or Food Systems
- A unique opportunity to build and manage one of the most innovative companies in the country
- A job with purpose and meaning
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use.
- You get to mold and create from the beginning.
- A remuneration package matching with the impact sector
- An international environment. We have ventures and offices in Rotterdam, Nairobi, Jakarta, Bangalore and Santiago de Chile.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com beforeMarch 15th, 2020.
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Ankie or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!