You are the unique combination of the Wolf of Wallstreet and Gandhi. You are a natural business developer a/o marketeer and have a passion for sustainable products. You want to make a positive change, and of course, you like good coffee and are fun to work with!
Project : Discovered – A global brand with handcrafted products by global designers & producers
Project location: Rotterdam or Den Haag
Start and durance: November 2019 (at least for 3 months)
Background: Business, sales, marketing
Built by Enviu, Discovered is an impact-driven company with the mission to use business for good. Discovered brings products and designs, made by artisans and designers in India, South Africa and Thailand, to the European and U.S. market. Discovered has 5+ years experience in running a B2C platform, and has recently launched a B2B platform for which we are looking for business, sales and marketing expertise.
• Identify and approach promising sales leads
• Identify and on-board products and makers for our wholesale site
• Assist with order fulfilment
• Optional: assist with set-up and monitoring of online marketing campaign (social media strategy, add words activation, optimal utilization of google add grant)
• A HBO/WO student with a degree in marketing, business, sales
• Someone who knows how to work independently and is not afraid to ask for help
• Motivated in sales and eager to work at a social enterprise
Work together with a large group of entrepreneurs, professionals, companies and universities to develop sustainable and social innovations and bring them to the market. Everything we do revolves around co-creating. Want to learn more? Visit our website: www.enviu.org.
No replacement fee, but:
• The opportunity to actively contribute to a sustainable world
• Cool colleagues
• Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training at Enviu
• Relevant work experience
Want to know more?
If you need more information please contact: (010) 2887970 and ask for Rubie van Crevel.
How to apply
Please send your resume to gijsbert@discovered and email@example.com.