Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to join the Circular Economy program of Enviu Chile. In Chile we are running our Circular Economy Program: building innovative business models to create circular production and consumption of food and drinks! We’re looking for an intern who will work on this program together with our team in Chile. We build business models that make agriculture more sustainable, innovate the value chain, and provide solutions for reusable and refillable packaging for foods and drinks. The goal? Preventing food loss and plastic waste and restoring our agri-system!
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
• We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
• We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so;
• If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
• We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
• We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
• We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi, Santiago and Jakarta.
• Join the Enviu Chile team based in Santiago;
• Support with setting up a communication strategy for the Circular Economy program
• Create communication outings on Instagram, Linkedin, in our newsletter and website by generating relevant content, videos and graphics;
• Support the ideation and venture building of new business models.
• Starting date: November or December 2019
• Duration: 3-, 4- or 6- month internship
• Location: Santiago, Chile
• A student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such Communication, Marketing, Design, Innovation;
• Experienced with design programs like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
• Familiar with social media channels;
• Having a hands-on mentality;
• Passionate about circular economy, plastic pollution & sustainable agriculture;
• Buzzing with creative ideas;
• Sound written and verbal knowledge of English and Spanish;
• Experience with film editing (Adobe Premiere) would be a great bonus!
• Hands-on experience in marketing & communication in one of our flagship programs;
• Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
• An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
• A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
• Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
• Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training
Send us your CV and motivation letter in English and if possible your portfolio to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible. We are hiring on an ongoing basis until the end of the year.
Send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!