Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for a Venture Building Intern to join the Reweave program of Enviu. In this program, we build ventures that work towards a circular and fair value chain in India. We build business models that show that circular fashion is possible, that make value out of the current apparel waste streams and show that sustainably produced clothes are possible. The goal? Ensuring we don’t waste our natural resources, such as water and soil, that we don’t pollute our planet with tremendous amounts of waste and chemicals and that we take care of the people working in the sector.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurialattitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We learn,not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Santiago de Chile & Nairobi.
- Join the Enviu team in Rotterdam
- Support with researching the Indian apparel market (trends), main issues in the sector, sustainable innovators
- Support in identifying gaps & opportunities for Enviu to bring new business models to the Indian apparel/ fashion sector
- Support with researching the market for some of our ventures as well as the validation of those ventures, using the lean start-up method
- Support fundraising activities: searching potential funders and writing applications
- Starting date: March/April 2020
- Duration: 4- or 6-month internship
- Commitment: 3-4 days per week
- Location: Rotterdam, The Netherlands
, Exact starting date and duration can be discussed.
- A Master student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such as Design, Sustainability/Environmental Science, Fashion/ textiles, Innovation or Business Administration;
- Proactive, hands-on and keen about circularity and the fashion sector
- Able to deep dive into a new topic
- A pro in asking critical questions and structuring your research findings
- Flexible and you thrive in changing environments
- Fluent in written and verbal knowledge of English
- Hands-on experience in business innovation in one of our flagship programs;
- Learn about the ins and outs of the sustainable fashion sector
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently, take initiative and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training;
Send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!