Are you looking forward to get started with financial control, make Excel your best friend and do you get sparkles in your eyes when we’re talking number crunching and financial puzzles? Then you might be the super intern we are looking for!
Start: Dec 15th, 2019
Duration: 3 to 6 months (depending on your availability)
Background: Finance, Business Administration, Accounting, Business Information
Will support our Controller with optimizing our (international) planning and control cycle by using our business intelligence (BI) tool, standardize financial reporting, and provide additional ad hoc project and management information for our Rotterdam, Bangalore, Santiago and Nairobi office.
And, most probably, we will pick your brain about other financial administrative ideas and thoughts!
• Experienced in financial / business administration / accounting
• Not afraid to get your hands dirty
• Interested in IT-related solutions for Finance
• Have a curious and can-do mentality
• Independent, but not afraid to ask for help
Believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. To instigate this economy we build multinationals that address social and environmental issues, and drive market development. Companies within the domains of financial inclusion, circular economy, and food security. We work together with a large group of entrepreneurial people, professionals, businesses, and universities. Because if we can do it on our own, we are not dreaming big enough! Learn more? Check www.enviu.org
• Many opportunities for your own initiatives
• An opportunity to actively contribute to a sustainable world
• Cool colleagues
• Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training
• Relevant work experience
• Really good fairchain coffee
• A stipend of € 500 per month, based on a 40-hour workweek
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com as soon as possible, before Nov 21st.
Call (010) 288 7970 and ask for Geneviève, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.