Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own, we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts with whom we team up with.
Enviu is looking for a sparkling and energetic colleague to support our management team of two, as well as taking on some additional admin responsibilities. Our team is growing fast, and we need someone to offer structure and support, facilitating others to make a positive change to the world.
We’re looking for a Legal Assistant who likes to take on a bit more than our contracts and legal structure; someone who also gets a kick out of supporting our management team, as well as being our administrative rock.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough:
- Together is more
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi, Santiago & Jakarta
- Provide legal support on all our contracts and legal documents
- Bring structure in our legal web
- Support our Management Team
- Manage appointments of our management team members and schedule internal and external meetings as efficiently as possible; when travels plans become real, you book the roof & rails
- Make sure all necessary signatures are collected for contracts/agreements/donation statements.
- Be the heart of our (HR/Legal) administration
- Take our administration to the next level
- Schedule the HR-cycle meetings (personal development program) and take care of the administration and follow up
- Keep the staff files and contracts up to date
- Keep holiday schedules and administration up to date
- Support our office manager in making the office an efficient, effective and fun place to be
- Excellent command of both Dutch and English
- A bachelor’s degree in a relevant field and experience in management assistance and admin activities
- Fabulous Tetris skills. You know how to manage time and calendars, and improvisation is a second nature
- A freshness. A fresh and there-is-always-a-possibility organizing view
- Love for support. Support the team but also yourself – you have the capacity to plan your own workload and a pro-active attitude
- An eye for detail. You’re persistent and don’t easily give up on the goals and tasks you’ve defined for yourself; apart from that you are people sensitive – a real peep’s person
- A go-getter mentality, who takes initiative and would like to explore new opportunities to improve your work and our calendars
- The willingness to learn a lot and you really like funny talks with colleagues.
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- Have work that matters
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before January 7th, 2020 – EXTENDED DEADLINE: January 23rd 2020
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Annika or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!