At Lakshya, we are building financial products that can be used by urban underserved. Typically, our target segments include cab drivers, auto drivers, delivery guys, blue-collar workers who are earning in the range of Rs. 15000- 30000/month. We aim to bring ease in the lives of people by improving their financial health.
Like any other start-up, we are looking for the next big idea. We are passionate about our customers and constantly looking for ways to reduce their financial pain points by leveraging modern technologies. We focus on product innovation which can be integrated into the lives of customers to fill the market gap. We do this by keeping our design simple, leveraging human behavior and focusing on product utility. We want to build on ubiquitous payment apps to develop the next level of solutions which can be used by customers to better manage their financial lives like sending their kids to school or funding their business to increase earning capacity or insuring their family against any mis-happenings.
Lakshya is backed by Enviu, a Netherland based impact investor building scalable and innovative companies across Asia, Africa, and Europe to drive social inclusion and sustainability.
Company’s Current position:
Lakshya is a 1.5-year-old Bangalore based social startup. After working with varied segments like field-level health executives, factory workers, etc. we now want to focus on auto drivers starting in Bangalore. In partnership with ICICI Mutual Fund, Lakshya has built a simple savings solution in which customers can save as low as Rs. 5 per day. We are soon going to launch the app in Bangalore with auto drivers in partnership with different gas agencies and unions. Going ahead, Lakshya wants to drive savings through targeted customer engagement and linking daily savings to the end-user in a more tangible and transactional manner to keep customers motivated for saving regularly to achieve their goal.
Key Skills of Product Manager
- Contextualize customers’ feedback and roll them into product requirements
Strategic inputs to improve business
- Previous background in BFSI especially credit and mutual fund is desirable
- Able to translate product requirements to app developers
- Ability to lead the team to drive business requirements
- Internalize and deeply understand the company’s mission and strategies, as well as the mission and objectives of his specific team.
- Gather insights from across teams and conduct external research and usability studies to understand how customers are interacting with the product and
- develop enhancements based on the results/analysis
- Build the team under him to drive the business requirements
- Drive strategic innovation to generate new product ideas.
- Manage all aspects of the product life cycle, including problem definition, product strategy/roadmap, customer needs, requirement/use case definition.
- Closely work with the engineering team to define implementable product requirements & with other business functions
- Responsible for market research & competitive analysis.
- Has strong analytical skills, is metric-driven and can use SQL or reporting tools to derive actionable insights from user behavior
Required Qualifications and Skills
- B. E / B.Tech + MBA with product management experience
- Solid understanding of software development life cycle & strong analytical skills
- Experience in defining mobile & web applications
- Proven track record of building a product from scratch which saw massive adoption
- Self-motivated and team-oriented; able to work autonomously and effectively
- Is excited to work in a fast-paced environment is comfortable with making decisions in ambiguity, and has a strong bias for action
We are looking for passionate people, who can deliver solutions for a complex social problem. If the work looks exciting, then we can find the right remuneration for you.
Position: Full time
24/4 Haudin Road, Ulsoor, Bangalore – 560042, Google map location
Get in touch with Nishant Kumar (Co-Founder) at +91-9005081605 or via email at firstname.lastname@example.org