Content Creator & Strategist @ Enviu, India
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. We are looking for someone to help us develop and build the brands of our ventures and visualize and storify the work we do in India!
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
Enviu believes in an economy that serves people and planet. And in the power of impact-driven entrepreneurship to get us there. Together with partners we develop issue driven, entrepreneurial programs to disrupt and drive specific industries towards a “new normal.” We build multiple companies that prove inclusive and sustainable business models.
But if we could do this alone we would not be dreaming big enough. Working together is the starting point of this new economy. Building a new economy offers a range of opportunities for those people and organizations with a social, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit to collaborate on building a market for good.
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore & Nairobi. At our office in Bangalore, we have a team of fifteen.
- We are currently working on four projects in India: Khaloom, Lakshya (financial inclusion), Leather Matters and Discovered. Earlier we have launched Janta Meals (Homeals) and Three Wheels United. Please see enviu.org for more information about these projects.
A lot of exciting things are happening at Enviu. Every day we’re exploring and defining the frontiers of social entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a person who can help us build the online and offline brands of our ventures, and visualize and storify the work of Enviu India in an inspiring an attractive way.
Practically this comes down to:
- Visualizing complex and conceptual information in a creative manner, which is easy to understand for Enviu’s different target groups through logo’s, pictographs, one pagers, social media posts, and so on.
- Editor skills to direct and style all content in line with brand books of Enviu and its start-ups.
- Graphic design skills for brands, communication tools, collateral and websites of our projects.
- Desktop publishing (DTP) activities: You’ll be the one to pimp our presentations, social media campaigns, brochures, website, newsletters, for the ventures we build and for Enviu India overall.
- Social Media content creation: Create a social media strategy. Create written and visual content for our LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter fans in a tailored way.
- Basic copywriting: be able to write basic content, be able to find and guide professional content writers or guide Enviu’s venture developers for creating high-end content.
- Basic photography skills. Be able to make pictures for basic content, be able to find and guide professional photographers for creating high-end content.
- Videography skills: be able to find and guide animators and video makers.
The job will be in the Enviu office in Bangalore, India. The job may require traveling, among others once or twice a year to our team days in the Netherlands.
- A true marketeer. Always curious about diving into the audience, thinking from their perspective, and keen to make their customer journey better.
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at Enviu is not easy (changing systems, building ventures, developing markets) but it is awesome and could be world changing. And the world needs to know. Graduated from a reputable college.
- Having at least five years of experience in this field.
- Active on and experienced in Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat.
- Experienced and skilled in Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently.
- Able to handle a camera well and do the basics of video editing.
- Able to quickly connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Someone who finds this JD boring, because it has been created so old fashioned.
- Buzzing with creative ideas.
- Experienced with online marketing tools like Mailchimp and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in English. Extra kudos for native speakers. You are fluent in one Indian language as well, preferably Hindi.
- Someone who knows how to get to the essence quickly. Preferably you can already show some of your past work (vlogs, blogs, pictures, social media posts, photographs, poems, lyrics, etc.).
- A self-starter, an initiator who need no orders from someone to get the job done.
- Excited about changing the world for the better!
- A hands-on and varied marketing package for Enviu itself, but also the companies we build. You get to dive into different markets, from fashion to fin tech and from recycling to food.
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. Many things still have to be built from the ground up, you get to mold and create from the beginning.
- A job with purpose and societal impact;
- Working in a vibrant office located near Ulsoor Lake, Bangalore;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues in an international environment who share the ambition to change the world.
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
We hope to hear from you soon!