Global head of Reweave Program @ Enviu
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. We’re looking for a passionate program head for our sustainable fashion program to complement our team. Someone who will help in taking the program to the next level of growth. Someone who will spread the news. Inspire. Attract. Move the Needle.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
As an ‘impact venture building studio’, Enviu has the expertise, methodology and capacity to ideate, develop and grow impact-driven ventures to a commercially viable scale. We develop and implement entrepreneurial programs to facilitate the transition of a sector to a “new normal” by building potentially world-changing companies. We’re currently active in the domains of sustainable shipping, circular economy, financial inclusion and sustainable food systems. Over the past 16 years we have co-founded 18 ventures through our teams in Kenya, India, Chile, Indonesia and the Netherlands.
With our program ‘Reweave’ we work towards a circular and fair apparel value chain across the globe. To this end we build ventures, set-up action research projects and ensure knowledge dissemination supported by a network of partners, funders and other stakeholders. We are building and scaling 4 ventures and have the ambition to set up 5 more in the next 3-5 years. We are now for example working on a rejuvenation technology that could take textile recycling to the next level. Our ambition is to reduce the enormous water wastage, increase the number of fair jobs for women and show the world that fashion can be sustainable.
- Take the lead in an international program team working in India, Netherlands and East Africa.
- Be responsible for further growing our apparel program Reweave and have oversight over:
- the venture building and program activities, ventures and partnerships
- Acquire partners, commercial leads, launching customers and investors
- Manage complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder projects
- Scout and select entrepreneurial managers and business ideas
- Analyze and control costs, revenue and margins of our Reweave program
- Project/program management experience (Director/Senior manager) in a professional services firm
- An entrepreneurial mindset
- A proven track record of relevant experience, at least 3 years in the Fashion market
- A successful track record in complex, long-term, multi-stakeholder project management
- Experience in building (commercial) partnerships with partners worldwide (investors, corporates, foundations, NGOs, government)
- International experience
- A passion for impact
- A master’s degree
- Residency in The Netherlands
- A unique opportunity to join us in making a serious impact in the apparel industry
- A chance to join one of the most innovative companies in the country
- A job with purpose and meaning
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use
- A remuneration package matching with the impact sector
- An international environment. Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com before January 21st, 2021.
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Annika or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!