Hi! We’re Enviu. Enviu believes in an economy that serves people and planet. And in the power of impact-driven entrepreneurship to get us there. Together with partners we develop issue driven, entrepreneurial programs to disrupt and drive specific industries towards a “new normal.” We build multiple companies that prove inclusive and sustainable business models.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~50 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Kuala Lumpur, Santiago de Chile & Nairobi. At our office in Jakarta (South Tangerang), we have a team of around 10.
- Within Enviu Indonesia we are working on the Zero Waste Living Lab program. This program focusses on reducing the need for (single use) plastics at the source by introducing alternative supply chains. We are hereto (i) scouting and scaling existing Indonesian enterprises, (ii) scouting and replicating enterprises outside of Indonesia into Indonesia and (iii) developing our own ventures in Indonesia.
A lot of exciting things are happening at Enviu. Every day we’re exploring and defining the frontiers of social entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a person who can help us build the online and offline brands of our ventures, and visualize and storify the work of Enviu Indonesia in an inspiring and attractive way.
Practically this comes down to:
- Graphic design skills for communication tools, collateral and websites of our projects.
- Social Media content creation: Create a social media strategy and grow our audience. Create written and visual content for our Instagram, LinkedIn, Facebook, Whatsapp, YouTube and Twitter fans in a tailored way.
- Videography skills: be familiar with developing a storyboard and editing in Adobe Premiere or a similar program or be able to find and guide animators and video makers.
- Desktop publishing (DTP) activities: You’ll be the one to pimp our presentations, social media campaigns, brochures, website, newsletters, for the ventures we build and for Enviu Indonesia and the Zero Waste Living Lab overall.
- Copywriting: be able to write content, be able to find and guide professional content writers or guide Enviu’s venture developers for creating high-end content.
The job will be in the Enviu office in South Jakarta, at our projects throughout Jakarta and at home.
- Experienced and skilled in Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign, Premiere and After Effects).
- A true marketeer. Always curious about diving into the audience, thinking from their perspective, and keen to make their customer journey better.
- Active on and experienced in using social media channels such as Instagram. Youtube, Whatsapp etc. to support the growth of our ventures substantially
- Able to handle a camera well and do video editing.
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at Enviu is not easy (changing systems, building ventures, developing markets) but it is awesome and could be world changing. And the world needs to know.
- Ability to make animations is a plus
- Graduated from a reputable college.
- Having at least three years of experience in this field.
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently.
- Able to quickly connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Someone who finds this job description boring, because it has been created so old fashioned.
- Buzzing with creative ideas.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa Indonesia.
- A self-starter, an initiator who need no orders from someone to get the job done.
- Excited about changing the world for the better!
- A hands-on and varied marketing package for the companies we build. You get to dive into different markets.
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. Many things still have to be built from the ground up, you get to mold and create from the beginning.
- A job with purpose and societal impact;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues in an international environment who share the ambition to change the world.
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
Interested? Send us your CV, motivation letter, and portfolio to email@example.com before 5 April 2021.
We hope to hear from you soon!