International Sales Manager a.i. @ Khaloom B.V.
We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We are a venture that addresses social and environmental issues in the textile and retail industry. We are looking for a sparkling and energetic colleague to join our sales team for 6 months. Do you have experience in retail sales with premium fashion brands in Europe and are you up for this challenge?
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more.
We are Khaloom
Khaloom is an India based textile design and production house that offers handwoven fabrics from recycled yarns. In the middle of one of the dirtiest industries and largest textile manufacturing countries. Khaloom is up-cycling waste into a high-end product, using a culturally ingrained and zero emission technique. By choosing our fabric brands are setting a new standard for the global fashion industry.
Khaloom is led by a great sales team in India and Europe and we co-work together with colleagues from our co-founder, Enviu at the office in Rotterdam. We are all passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- Collaborate closely with our team in India to align sales and operations
- Increase sales of our fabrics in line with our planned business expansion.
- Build key partnerships, with both large and small retail brands
- Get the work of Khaloom out there, on events, by building a network and sharing our work on the website
- Plan and budget sales targets and costs
- Optimize Social media for our brand on a weekly basis
- Think critically to optimize our value proposition on an ongoing basis
- Optimize sales processes to enhance our performance in Europe and India.
- The job will include traveling to customers within the Netherlands and possibly Europe for events or prospects.
You’d be perfect for the role if you have:
- A proven track record with at least 5 years working experience;
- Passion for retail and fabrics and experience with international fashion brands;
- A masters or bachelor’s degree related to economics or fashion;
- A relevant retail network;
- Knowledge of total production cycle within the B2B or B2C retail industry;
- Ability to work solo and independently;
- Marketing and social media skills;
- Passion for impact-driven entrepreneurship;
- A hands-on, can-do approach;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Fluency in Dutch and English;
- Minimum of 32 hours availability
- A unique opportunity to build and manage one of the most innovative and purposeful startups in the country
- A job with purpose and meaning
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use.
- You get to mold and create from the beginning.
- An international environment. We have ventures and offices in Rotterdam, Nairobi, Jakarta, Bangalore and Santiago de Chile.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
The job will be performed in Rotterdam, the Netherlands. Candidates who do not live in the Netherlands will not be considered.
Are you up for a new challenge?
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Elze van Veenendaal, or send an email to email@example.com you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!