Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for two Innovation interns to join the Zero Waste Living Lab Indonesia program team (see here: http://www.zerowastelivinglab.com/). In this program, we scout, build and scale ventures with zero waste business models in Indonesia to stop plastic from leaking in to the ocean, tackling the issue at the source.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Santiago de Chile & Nairobi. In Jakarta we are just starting our activities, an exciting time to join us on this endeavor on building our new office together – please be prepared to be patient with some of our new workflows.
- Join our team in Kemang, Jakarta in support of our projects in Indonesia
- Support in all the hands-on work that is required in the development of our early-stage ventures
- Support the ideation and venture building of several new zero waste business models to reduce single-use plastics at the source
- Support with Human-Centered Design research
- Support in creating, building and testing prototypes and concepts
- Develop a contextually relevant and impactful business model
- Develop a business model and financial model
- Starting date: January 2020
- Duration: 4- or 6-month internship
- Location: Jakarta, Indonesia
- Stipend: IDR 5,000,000 per month for a 40-hour work week
We can discuss when you will start and for what duration exactly, what works well for all of us. Ideal commitment is 4-6 months, exact starting date can be discussed. Location is Jakarta.
- a Master student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such as Design, Sustainability/Environmental Science, (Social) Innovation or Business Administration;
- hands-on and keen about lean start-up methodology
- passionate about circular economy, plastic pollution & clean oceans;
- buzzing with creative ideas;
- fluent in written and verbal knowledge of English and Bahasa Indonesia (required);
- experienced in building start-ups and you have a relation to a design faculty (that would be a great bonus)
- Hands-on experience in business innovation in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training;
- a stipend of 5,000,000 IDR/month
We are actually looking to growing our new team in Indonesia, so this might be a start of your career with us.
Send us your CV, motivation letter and (if you have it, send your design portfolio) to email@example.com and firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but no later than November 30th.
Send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!