Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to join the Circular Economy program of Enviu Chile. In this program, we scout, build and scale ventures to create circular production and consumption of food and drinks. We build business models that make agriculture more sustainable, innovate the value chain, and provide solutions for reusable and refillable packaging for foods and drinks. The goal? Preventing food loss and plastic waste and restoring our agri-system!
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurialattitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We want to support you todiscoverwhat you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
- We learn,not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi, Santiago and Jakarta. In Chile we started our activities in 2019, an exciting time to join us on this endeavor on building our new office together.
- Join the Enviu Chile team based in Santiago;
- Support with setting up a communication strategy for the Circular Economy program
- Create communication outings on Instagram, Linkedin, in our newsletter and website by generating relevant content, videos and graphics;
- Support the ideation and venture building of new business models.
- Starting date: January, February or March 2020
- Duration: 3-, 4- or 6- month internship
- Location: Santiago, Chile
- A student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such Communication, Marketing, Design, Innovation;
- Experienced with design programs like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Familiar with social media channels;
- Having a hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about circular economy, plastic pollution & sustainable agriculture;
- Buzzing with creative ideas;
- Sound written and verbal knowledge of English and Spanish;
- Experience with film editing (Adobe Premiere) would be a great bonus!
- Hands-on experience in marketing & communication in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training
Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!