Internship Circular Economy Chile – Venture Building & Finance
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for an Innovation intern to join the Circular Economy program of Enviu Chile. In this program, we scout, build and scale ventures to create circular production and consumption of food and drinks. We build business models that make agriculture more sustainable, innovate the value chain, and provide solutions for reusable and refillable packaging for foods and drinks. The goal? Preventing food loss and plastic waste and restoring our agri-system!
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Santiago de Chile & Nairobi. In Chile we started our activities in 2019, an exciting time to join us on this endeavor on building our new office together.
- Join the Enviu Chile team in Santiago
- Support the ideation, scouting and venture building of 1) agricultural innovations and/or 2) new business models to reduce single-use plastics at the source
- Support with validating the business models in the market, using lean start-up
- Create, build and test prototypes and concepts
- Develop a contextually relevant and impactful business model
- Build thorough cash flows and financial reports
- Define and execute administrative processes for our startups, preparing them for a solid scaling stage
- Starting date: March or April 2020
- Duration: 3-, 4- or 6-month internship
- Location: Santiago, Chile
We can discuss when you will start and for what duration exactly, what works well for all of us. Ideal commitment is 4-6 months, exact starting date can be discussed. Location is Chile.
- a Master student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such as Engineering or Business Administration;
- proactive, hands-on and keen about lean start-up methodology;
- you are great with numbers, budgets and cash flows;
- passionate about circular economy, plastic pollution & sustainable agriculture;
- programing and data analytics experience (use of Python or R even better!);
- buzzing with creative ideas;
- fluent in written and verbal knowledge of English and Spanish (required);
- experienced in building start-ups (that would be a great bonus).
- Hands-on experience in business innovation in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training.
Send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!