Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to join the Reweave program of Enviu. In this program, we build ventures that work towards a circular and fair value chain in India. We build business models that show that circular fashion is possible, that make value out of the current apparel waste streams and show that sustainably produced clothes are possible. The goal? Ensuring we don’t waste our natural resources, such as water and soil, that we don’t pollute our planet with tremendous amounts of waste and chemicals and that we take care of the people working in the sector.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurialattitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We want tosupport you todiscoverwhat you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
- We learn,not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi, Santiago and Jakarta.
- Join the Enviu team based in Netherlands, but will also work together with Indian colleagues
- Support with continuously improving the marketing & communication strategy for the Reweave Program
- Create communication outings on Linkedin, our website, Instagram and in our newsletter by generating relevant content, videos and graphics;
- Due to Corona we’ll work from home most of the time. We have corona guidelines for working at the office, so once in a while you’ll be able to meet colleagues in real life.
- Starting date: July – August 2020
- Duration: 3-, 4- or 6- month internship
- Location: Rotterdam
- A student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such Communication, Marketing, Design, Innovation;
- Experienced with design programs like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- Familiar with social media channels;
- Having a hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about circular economy and sustainable fashion
- Buzzing with creative ideas;
- Sound written and verbal knowledge of English
- Experience with film editing (Adobe Premiere) would be a great bonus!
- Hands-on experience in marketing & communication in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training
- If you are a student from another European country than the Netherlands, this internship is applicable to receive the ERASMUS+ funding.
- We’ll reimburse travel costs or other costs directly made for the internship itself
Send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!