Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. To do this we think it is very important for our communications to be clear, inspiring and creative. For both Enviu and the ventures we are looking for someone who can visualize and bring to life our world changing ideas, complex processes, and fantastic brands! Are you the creative wizard we are looking for?
We are looking for 4 Marcom interns to support us at Enviu level and within our programs:
Reweave: our program that is building a fair and circular apparel chain in India;
Zero Waste Living Lab: our program that is building and scaling reuse business models that skip single-use plastics in the first place.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi & Santiago.
- Create online and offline content, like flyers, writing social posts, articles and visuals that come along with our content.
- Conduct news scans and provide general PR support.
- Develop communication materials such as presentations, press statements, online ads and other materials.
- Brand Enviu’s world changing ventures (logo’s, visual identity, etc)
- Sit together and drink lots of coffee (or tea) with the Marketing & Communications team to discuss the process and brainstorm for ideas
- Help build world changing companies!
- A student in a relevant field
- Attentive to detail
- Good in translating big ideas to creative and informative content
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently
- Buzzing with creative ideas
- Proficient in social media know-how (linkedin, instagram, twitter)
- Proficient in design (in terms of making social posts)
- Strong English language skills
- Have an affinity for sustainability and/or fashion/textile industry
- You are Proactive
- Knowledge of visual design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign is a pre
- Preferably also handy with and passionate about visualization tools like photography and video
- An affinity for PR and media
- Passionate about changing the world for the better!
- Hands-on experience in marketing communications and PR for an organization and multiple companies. A great addition to your portfolio!
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- Relative to your experience, we offer an internship fee of 350 EUR per month for full time engagement
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- Starting date: August
- Duration: 4- 6 month internship
- Location: Rotterdam
- We have Covid guidelines for working at the office; we’re working from home most of the time but hopefully we are back at the office when your internship starts!
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but before Sunday June 6th
Call (010) 2887970 and or send an email to email@example.com if you need more information or have any questions.
We hope to hear from you soon!