Internship Graphic Design @ Enviu
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. To do this we think it is very important for our communications to be clear and of course look really cool. For both Enviu and the ventures we are looking for someone who can visualize and bring to life our world changing ideas, complex processes, and fantastic brands! Are you the creative wizard we are looking for?
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi & Santiago.
- Visualize world changing ideas, complex processes, and fascinating concepts. For example the change we want to bring in the value chain of the textile industry
- Pimp presentations that will convince investors, partners, and governments to collaborate with us
- Create online and offline output like flyers and social media posts for Enviu and the ventures
- Brand Enviu’s world changing ventures (logo’s, visual identity, etc)
- Sit together and drink lots of coffee (or tea) with the Marketing & Communications team to discuss the process and brainstorm for ideas
- Help build world changing companies!
We can discuss when you will start and for what duration, what works well for both of us. We are flexible! Location is our Rotterdam office.
- Located in The Netherlands
- A student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field
- Attentive to detail
- Good in translating big ideas to visual content
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently
- Buzzing with creative ideas
- Good with visual design tools like Photoshop, Illustrator and InDesign
- Preferably also handy with and passionate about visualization tools like photography and video
- Passionate about changing the world for the better!
- A stipend of € 500 per month, based on a 40-hour workweek
- Hands-on experience in graphic design and creative visualization for an organization and multiple companies. A great addition to your portfolio!
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
Send your CV, motivation letter, and a couple examples of your work/portfolio to email@example.com
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Nava Verboom, or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information or have any questions.
We hope to hear from you soon!