Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with. We’re looking for entrepreneurial, bright minds with business skills, driven to make an impact. Are you up for this challenge?
We are looking for a Marketing & Communication intern to join the FoodFlow program of Enviu. FoodFlow aims to reduce food loss in the fruits & vegetables chain in Kenya by 80% by 2030. Currently, 1/3 of all food produced for human consumption is lost or wasted. As part of this ambitious goal, we are building 4 social ventures targeting system change. Check them out here: www.foodflow.enviu.org.
We are looking for someone that will help us share the stories of these awesome ventures-to-be online, spreading our learnings, progress and name internationally!
Hi, we’re Enviu
- Our life work is improving the world through impact-driven entrepreneurship.
- We have a can-do and entrepreneurial attitude.
- Together is more: we co-create with partners and with local communities.
- We are action-driven deal and impact makers.
- We are young at heart, eager to learn, and pioneers.
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Nairobi, Rotterdam, Bangalore & Santiago.
- Join the team in the Netherlands (Rotterdam or from home) and also work a lot with our team members in Kenya. Our office is open again (though with a max number of people), and the Dutch team works partially from home, partially from the office. Let’s discuss your Zoom/office preferences.
- Create a social media strategy and grow our audience. Create written and visual content for our Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter fans in a tailored way.
- Do basic copywriting: be able to write basic content, be able to find and guide professional content writers or guide Enviu’s venture builders for creating high-end content.
- Tell a story with pictures. Be able to guide the team in Kenya to create inspiring high-end content.
- Create storyboards and guide local team to make short videos on their work
- Support in organizing international expert webinars on the food loss topic
- A true marketeer. Always curious about diving into the audience, thinking from their perspective, and keen to make their customer journey better.
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at Enviu is not easy (changing systems, building ventures, developing markets) but it is awesome and could be world changing. And the world needs to know.
- Active on and experienced in Twitter, Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Snapchat.
- Preferably experienced and skilled in Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign); Adobe Premiere and After Effects are a bonus.
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently.
- Able to quickly connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Buzzing with creative ideas.
- Someone who knows how to get to the essence quickly.
- Excited about changing the world for the better!
- Hands-on experience in marketing & communication in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training
- A small remuneration, to be discussed
Send us your CV, motivation letter, and examples of your work to firstname.lastname@example.org 1stof July 2020.
We hope to hear from you soon!