Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own, we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for an office management intern to join our head-office in Rotterdam, where we work with 15-25 people.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~40 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi & Jakarta.
You will support with…
- Answering the phones and all sorts of incoming emails at our email@example.com email address
- Making sure we have plenty of office materials, coffee and tea
- Making sure the Enviu office is a nice and welcoming space by making sure the rooms are tidy and looking after our many plants
- Managing travel bookings
- Managing bookings of meeting rooms and office equipment
- Managing COVID guidelines for the office
- Building world changing companies!
- An MBO or HBO student in a relevant field
- Attentive to detail
- Hospitality is your middle name. You have a passion for facilitating others
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently
- Proficient in Dutch and English
- Passionate about changing the world for the better!
- Hands-on experience in a dynamic and innovative company
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- Relative to your experience, we offer an internship fee of 350 EUR per month for full time engagement
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- Starting date: As soon as possible
- Duration: 4- 6 month internship
- Location: Rotterdam
- 16 to 24 hours per week
- We have Covid guidelines for working at the office; we’re working from home more than usual, but as office management intern you’d probably be mostly working at the office.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but before June 23rd, 2021
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Annika Lieben or send an email to email@example.com if you need more information or have any questions.
We hope to hear from you soon!