Wanted: Intern for Three Wheels United
Three Wheels United is one of Enviu’s world changing companies! They were founded by us in 2014 and have been progressing ever since. And they are looking for an awesome intern who can join the team for six months in Bangalore!
About Three Wheels United
Three Wheels United works in the exciting fin-tech domain by developing novel solutions to improve financial inclusion and reduce pollution. Our solutions are backed by cutting edge technology which helps streamline complex financial instruments and improve operational efficiency between various partners. Three Wheels United has won several awards for its efforts in driving sustainable use of resources and promoting clean technology and not surprisingly is backed by multiple international and national venture funds. Being a start-up, Three Wheels United offers a challenging fast-paced environment to learn and grow by providing you opportunities to step out of your comfort zone, tinker with your creative and innovative side, and host various responsibilities.
About the role
In collaboration with Microsoft Research India, we have developed solutions for loan management being used by hundreds of borrowers across India. The complete platform has various components, multiple web services and mobile applications.
As someone joining the technology team, you’ll have the chance to experience and hopefully lead efforts into scaling the existing systems to thousands of users. You’ll also get a chance to learn the various nuances of working in the domain of finance and sustainable technology development. We are looking for outstanding engineers to assist building up the core components as well as designing new components. Knowledge of existing technologies is preferred, but ultimately, we are looking for individuals with a growth mindset, willing to learn.
- Adding features to the existing web dashboard for monitoring and supporting field operations.
- Making the overall platform more robust and scalable to support the growing user base.
- Helping develop the mobile application which supports on ground operations of various staff members.
- Good Knowledge of Java as a programming language.
- Experience in Web development (Spring MVC or any other frameworks)
- Experience in Front End Development (Angular JS or similar Frameworks)
- Experience in using Cloud Platforms such as AWS or Azure.
- Comfortable with Linux and shell scripting.
- Experience in Android Development.
- Prior experience of using continuous integration platforms.
Interns will be offered a monthly stipend of 20-25k INR and a chance for PPO for outstanding candidates.
How to apply
Send your CV and motivation letter to email@example.com.
If you have any questions, feel free to send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or call +919844156781
We look forward to hearing from you!