Internship Zero Waste Communication & Innovation @ Enviu
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for a Communication & Innovation intern to join the Zero Waste Living Lab Indonesia program (see here: http://www.zerowastelivinglab.com/). In this program, we scout, build and scale ventures with zero waste business models in Indonesia to stop plastic from leaking in to the ocean, tackling the issue at the source.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’;
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so;
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more;
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life;
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future;
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore & Nairobi.
- Join the Zero Waste Living Lab team, based in Rotterdam with global reach and Indonesian feet on the ground;
- Support with communication outings on Instagram, in our newsletter and website by creating relevant content and graphics;
- Collect and share inspiring stories of local entrepreneurs;
- Support the ideation and venture building of new zero waste business models.
We can discuss when you will start and for what duration, what works well for both of us. Ideal commitment is 3-6 months, starting date as soon as possible. Location is our Rotterdam office.
- A student, or just finished being a student, in a relevant field such as Design, Sustainability/Environmental Science, Innovation Science or Science Communication;
- Experienced with design programs like Adobe InDesign, Illustrator and Photoshop;
- A hands-on mentality;
- Passionate about circular economy, plastic pollution & clean oceans;
- Buzzing with creative ideas;
- Sound written and verbal knowledge of English;
- Experience with film editing (Adobe Premiere) would be a great bonus!
- Hands-on experience in communication and innovation in one of our flagship programs;
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative;
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential;
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects;
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning;
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world;
- Personal development, development of knowledge and (free) training;
- If you are a student from another European country than the Netherlands, this internship is applicable to receive the ERASMUS+ funding.
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Annika Lieben or send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!