Hi! We’re Enviu. Enviu believes in an economy that serves people and planet. And in the power of impact-driven entrepreneurship to get us there. Together with partners we develop issue driven, entrepreneurial programs to disrupt and drive specific industries towards a “new normal.” We build multiple companies that prove inclusive and sustainable business models.
But if we could do this alone we would not be dreaming big enough. Working together is the starting point of this new economy. Building a new economy offers a range of opportunities for those people and organizations with a social, innovative and entrepreneurial spirit to collaborate on building a market for good.
Do you hear yourself say often “stop sending, start listening,” “I have an app for that…” and “that sentence can be shorter and catchier”? Then we have a job for you.
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~40 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Jakarta, Santiago de Chile & Nairobi. At our office in Jakarta (South Tangerang), we have a team of four.
- We are currently working on five projects in Indonesia, all under the flag of our Zero Waste Living Lab: Kecipir, Econesia, CupKita, Wash By and Zero Waste Warung. Please see www.enviu.org for more information about Enviu’s projects.
A lot of exciting things are happening at Enviu. Every day we’re exploring and defining the frontiers of social entrepreneurship.
We are looking for a person who can help us build the online and offline brands of our ventures, and visualize and storify the work of Enviu Indonesia in an inspiring an attractive way.
You will lead our marketing & communications team of 3 in Jakarta. You will be collaborating with our international marketing & communications team.
Practically this comes down to:
- Being able to create marketing & communication strategies for our projects and execute these with the help of our design team of 2.
- Understanding the Indonesian general consumers as well as environmental conscious consumers.
- Create personas and brand books.
- Social Media content creation: Create a social media strategy. QC written and visual content for our LinkedIn, Facebook and Twitter fans in a tailored way. Have our M&C team execute existing and new strategies.
- Visualizing complex and conceptual information in a creative manner, which is easy to understand for Enviu’s different target groups through logo’s, pictographs, one pagers, social media posts, and so on. You will QC these collaterals, not create them yourself.
- Copywriting: be able to write / QC written content, be able to find and guide professional content writers or guide Enviu’s venture developers for creating high-end content.
- Basic photography skills. Be able to find and guide professional photographers for creating high-end content or our own M&C team to make basic pictures.
- Videography skills: be able to find and guide animators and video makers.
The job will be in the Enviu office in South Jakarta or from home. The job may require traveling, among others once or twice a year to our team days in the Netherlands.
- A true marketeer. Always curious about diving into the audience, thinking from their perspective, and keen to make their customer journey better.
- Good at processing complex information and making it comprehensible for all. What we do at Enviu is not easy (changing systems, building ventures, developing markets) but it is awesome and could be world changing. And the world needs to know. Graduated from a reputable college.
- Having at least eight years of experience in this field.
- Active on and experienced in Twitter and Instagram.
- Master in Adobe Suites (Illustrator, Photoshop, InDesign).
- A hands-on mentality kind of person who can work well independently.
- Able to quickly connect with people of all backgrounds.
- Someone who finds this JD boring, because it has been created so old fashioned.
- Buzzing with creative ideas.
- Experienced with online marketing tools like Mailchimp and Google Analytics.
- Proficient in English and Bahasa.
- Someone who knows how to get to the essence quickly. You have an amazing portfolio (vlogs, blogs, pictures, social media posts, photographs, poems, lyrics, etc.).
- A self-starter, an initiator who need no orders from someone to get the job done.
- Excited about changing the world for the better!
- A hands-on and varied marketing package for Enviu itself, but also the companies we build. You get to dive into different markets.
- A playground where you get to put your knowledge and experience to use. Many things still have to be built from the ground up, you get to mold and create from the beginning.
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues in an international environment who share the ambition to change the world.
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders and discuss their projects
We hope to hear from you soon!