***Native level Dutch mandatory*****
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. To do this we think it is very important for our communications to be clear and of course look really cool. For both Enviu and the ventures we are looking for someone who can visualize and bring to life our world changing ideas, complex processes, and fantastic brands! Are you the creative wizard we are looking for?
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more… We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future.
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore, Nairobi & Santiago.
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible.’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so.
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more.
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life.
About the Role
Do you have a passion for sustainable food? Are you innovative and entrepreneurial? Then we are looking for you! We are working on an exciting project to revolutionize the Dutch food system. This project is a 4-month project (till the end of May), where we are guiding a group of entrepreneurs and investors to find a winning business idea within the sustainable food and agriculture space. The result? At the end of 4 months, we have found 2-4 successful food business concepts that can be brought to market in the Netherlands!
Why this is a cool project
- We are building a new food concept from the ground up
- We are making a sustainable, large-scale impact
- You will be working with a great team of impact-makers
- You will learn about the latest innovation in food and agriculture
- You will learn everything about entrepreneurship
In your internship you will be responsible for:
- Scouting and finding successful food startups in the Netherlands and abroad
- Selecting the most promising start-ups and building a business case for the Netherlands
- Designing a series of workshops
- Testing new food concept with potential client
You’d be perfect for the role if you:
- **Speak Dutch fluently**. This project is entirely in Dutch, and you need to be fluent: written and spoken
- Have a university bachelor’s degree (Business, Innovation, Entrepreneurship, Sustainability, Food or Agriculture preferable)
- Have relevant internship/work experience in innovation, new business development or social entrepreneurship
- Have a clear passion for social entrepreneurship;
- You are a self-starter, bring ideas, are hands-on and have a can-do approach;
- Are comfortable in excel and PowerPoint
- Have excellent communication skills
- Room for you to discover what you like to do, think creatively and take initiative
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- Relative to your experience, we offer an internship fee of 250 to 350 EUR per month for full time engagement
- A sneak peek in the international kitchen of Enviu, where you can meet all venture builders
- Working with talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- Starting date: as soon as possible
- Duration: 4- 6 month internship
- Location: Rotterdam (online, but opportunities for team interaction)
- We have Covid guidelines for working at the office; we’re currently working from home fulltime, but we hope you’ll be able to work from the office once or twice a week as soon as this lockdown ends.
Send your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org as soon as possible but before Sunday 21st of February
Call (010) 2887970 and or send an email to email@example.com if you need more information or have any questions.
We hope to hear from you soon!