Venture Builder (32-40 hours)
Hi! We’re Enviu. We believe in an inclusive economy that serves people and planet. We build ventures that address social and environmental issues hands-on, and drive market development. But if we could do this on our own we would not be dreaming big enough. We have a large and varying network of entrepreneurs, experts, philanthropists, and enthusiasts who we team up with.
We are looking for a Venture Builder to join our office in Rotterdam.
The best Venture Builders are former entrepreneurs (or early-stage start-up leaders) who are now willing to set up social enterprises that contribute to system change. Are you up for this challenge?
Let us introduce ourselves a bit more…
- We dream big: a future that seems impossible. We take action ourselves and invite others to turn impossible to ‘I’m possible’
- We are passionate about changing the world for the better and bring an impact-driven entrepreneurial attitude to do so
- If we think we can do something on our own, we are not dreaming big enough: Together is more
- We want to support you to discover what you deeply want to do, what you are good at, and what gives meaning to your life
- We learn, not to judge the past, but to improve the future
- We work with ~35 great people in our offices in Rotterdam, Bangalore & Nairobi
- Be analyzing different fields to ensure we focus on the right innovations, for example into the supply chain of the leather industry, into a hydrogen propulsion system for shipping or how to bridge the gap between micro insurance product and customer.
- Be quickly prototyping and testing different ideas for business models with the target group.
- Be building key partnerships, with both large and small organizations.
- Be setting up start-up companies, including management, team, operational and accounting back-end, financial compliance, and so on.
- Be planning and budgeting for your project
- Be collaborating with the international offices of Enviu.
- Be building world changing companies!
- A proven track record of at least eight years working experience, out of which at least three years as entrepreneur, co-founder of a start-up or part of the management team of a start-up
- The right attitude to work with people with all kind of backgrounds, from small farmers and slum dwellers to investors or CEOs of multinationals;
- A successful track record in multi-stakeholder project management;
- Experience in building partnerships with commercial partners (investors, corporate, NGO, Government);
- Experience with innovation methododologies like Lean Startup and Human Centric Design.
- A love for diving into a chunk of information to connect the dots and bring structure
- Passionate about changing the world for the better!
- A proven process to build scalable social ventures
- An entrepreneurial start-up environment that gives you space to think independently and explore your potential
- Be part of the momentum to build and grow Enviu towards global Impact
- A nice and welcoming office space in the center of Rotterdam, with fair chain coffee, exotic teas and fruits waiting for you every morning
- Working with a group of talented, passionate and fun colleagues who share the ambition to change the world
- Work that matters
Send us your CV and motivation letter to firstname.lastname@example.org before November 21st 2018
Call (010) 2887970 and ask for Ankie or Fennie, or send an email to email@example.com if you need more information.
We hope to hear from you soon!